Monday, May 17, 2010

137/365

Very lame day. We haven't done anything mentionable. During our daily snack on the porch, Ben let me bribe him into a few pictures. I'm so happy that he is at the bribeable age. At least now we are both getting something out of it. :) Delia is "napping." I'm still reading every free moment. If you haven't been sucked in by the Twilight series, go for it. I love to read anyway, but these are really captured my attention. I'm glad I waited because now I can read the books back to back.

I'm continually amazed by the images this camera produces. I know....the "photographer" (I use that term loosely), not the camera....but there is something to be said about a better camera. The image quality blows my other camera out of the water. I can't believe how much more crisp and clear the images are out of this camera with minimal processing. I am definitely one satisfied customer. And so far no problems out of a refurbished camera. It had around 900 something shutter actuations and not a scratch on it, not even the LCD cover. Meters much like my other camera too, so not a big transition at all.


137/365

3 comments:

Amanda May 17, 2010 at 6:13 PM  

A lazy day is always good....Love the new camera. And precious capture.

grandmabish May 17, 2010 at 11:56 PM  

SO BEAUTIFUL, CREAMY SKIN, WONDERFUL COLOR AND CLARITY. I'M JEALOUS. I AM VERY FRUSTRATED NOT BEING ABLE TO PRODUCE SUCH IMAGES. OF COURSE I DO NOT HAVE A GOOD WAY TO DO THE PP EITHER.

elizabeth May 18, 2010 at 3:03 PM  

awesome shot - glad you love your camera!!1

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP