Sunday, May 16, 2010

136/365

Today we celebrated Mother's Day at my mom's house. They kept the kids last night so we could have some fun on the lake. Brent's friends came up and I got to enjoy a kid free day at the pool. Just me, some snacks, and Bella & Edward...I'm have just been sucked into the Twilight series and I wish I hadn't waited so long to jump on the bandwagon!!! I have read two 500+ page books in 5 days. I just can't put the darn thing down after I start reading. I have been pulling some late nighters and I'm paying for it. Doesn't keep me from doing it over and over though.

Here are a couple of pics (I'll put up two to make up for yesterday) of the the kiddos at Grandma & Papa's house. They love going there.

Trying to get Delia's two year pictures done. She wasn't in the mood today and neither was the sun.
136/365

Ben had just finished examining under the hood of his shiny red mustang. The spark plugs are in good shape.
136/365

Had to come back and add this one. It cracks me up. The expressions on both of their faces are funny.
136/365

3 comments:

Shannon Joy May 16, 2010 at 9:33 PM  

You are ROCKING that new camera, girl!!! Great shots!!! I've heard so much about the twilight series but haven't read them. I just may need to do that.

Alison May 17, 2010 at 1:56 AM  

Such cute, joyful shots! Your day sounds divine!

grandmabish May 17, 2010 at 3:21 AM  

Photos are beautiful! CUTE shots too!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP