Friday, May 14, 2010

134/365

We didn't get a whole lot accomplished today. We got a very late start. Lunch with daddy at Ben's other favorite restaurant, Zaxby's. Ben helped Daddy clean out the boat. Brent is having a bunch of his friends up tomorrow, so we are prepping for that.

Sanford was my only willing subject today...this is "Sanford's Spot" in the house. My laptop sits on the bar and Sanford sits behind me on the rug in the family room. He is always near by me. Can't get away from the kids or dogs at any point in the day. Not even the bathroom is safe.

134/365

5 comments:

grandmabish May 15, 2010 at 12:53 AM  

What a cute little puggy face! Does he snore? My doggies stay really close to me also. i love it!

Amanda May 15, 2010 at 1:19 PM  

Oh so darn cute and comfy... We love Zaxby's and surely miss it. Funny story recently about them. I was watching tv and a Zaxby's commercial came on. I knew it was a fluke but still looked it up. Nope none in CA..darn!

Shannon Joy May 15, 2010 at 10:19 PM  

What a cute little pup!!!

Courtney May 16, 2010 at 10:11 AM  

I feel you on not being able to escape :O) Someone is always under my feet :O) He is adorable!

Courtney May 16, 2010 at 10:16 AM  

P.S. Thanks for telling me about that work shop! I signed up today!! I may be turning to you for help with our assignments!! :O)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP