Wednesday, May 12, 2010

132/365

I missed the Brown Truck!!! I'm beyond disappointed. I have made several calls and will have to wait until tomorrow and hope that I am not either taking Ben to school, or picking him up when Mr. Brown makes his second attempt. I usually love that guy, and he usually comes AFTER lunch. My camera must have been the only thing on the truck today and he came at 1100am. Boo.

I did finish up Delia's birthday invitation. Something I probably couldn't have said if the camera arrived today. Much planning going on. Someone needs to light a fire under me :) Now on to the birthday DVD slideshow. The most time consuming portion of birthday planning.

132/365

7 comments:

BarbRiley May 12, 2010 at 9:02 PM  

I am so sorry that you didn't get your camera today :( I hope you are around to get it tomorrow. The kids look like they are having so much fun! I hope it warms up soon here. I know I didn't grow up in the warm weather, but I do miss it. Being stuck in the house day after day with kids makes the day seem longer than it really is!

Vicki Smith May 12, 2010 at 10:29 PM  

Wow... congratulations on your new camera purchase! Thats so exciting! I hope Mr. Brown finds you tomorrow. I just placed my Amazon order today for my new Manfrotto tripod... thanks for recommending it!

grandmabish May 13, 2010 at 2:04 AM  

I wish the brown truck was coming to my house! I don't know how your photos cold get any better....but I will stay tuned. Happy shooting!

Courtney May 13, 2010 at 2:58 AM  

Beautiful captures!! Sorry about missing the truck :O( I hate it when that happens!! A birthday DVD?? Wow! Do you do this every year??

elizabeth May 13, 2010 at 3:34 PM  

Hope your camera is there - hang in there -
great shots though

Alison May 13, 2010 at 7:54 PM  

It's torture when you miss a delivery you've been waiting for especially when it's something as utterly fabulous as a new camera!

Amanda May 13, 2010 at 8:54 PM  

Awww Love water play pics. So cute!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP