Tuesday, May 11, 2010

131/365

Breakfast was yummy. Tuesdays are always a treat at Longstreet. Ben had his LAST day of speech therapy with his private therapist today. Two more sessions with the public school therapist and he is off the hook for the summer!!! It has been over a year for twice a week, with only breaks for holidays, so we are both ready, I think. We plan on play dates with his private therapist this summer (we have grown to be friends in the past year) and can't wait to play at the spraygrounds when they open soon.

Checked UPS tracking.....my new baby will arrive sometime tomorrow! I got a new memory card today...so I think I am ready.

Delia and I went shopping for Ben's end of year party. We are looking for sand art for 6 kids. I think we will go to Michael's this week sometime to find some supplies. While we were at Target, I bought the kids some summer toys for the pool/beach. Delia somehow swindled me into buying a book, so I bought Ben a "surprise" as well. He was so excited in anticipation of what it could be (below picture). He was hoping for a truck pulling a trailer, but instead got a Thomas the Train puzzle. He wasn't disappointed. He is in need of more age appropriate puzzles now. I rarely buy any toys throughout the year (mean momma, I know...), so it really is a treat.

131/365

2 comments:

Shannon Joy May 11, 2010 at 10:32 PM  

Looks like he loves his new toy :). He deserves it after working so hard! For sand art, you can always have the kiddos color sand with chalk and then layer the colors in clear jars :). Can't wait to hear about the arrival of your baby!!! YIPPEE!!!

Courtney May 12, 2010 at 9:05 AM  

Love his expression!! So happy for summer break for you guys!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP