Monday, May 10, 2010

130/365

We finally made it to the new county park. It is really nice and big and has swings. I think we will be there a lot. Delia of course thinks she can play on the big kid playground, so she doesn't like being told to say in the toddler area.

You know the new lamps I was so happy about a few weeks ago. Well, there were two, now there is one. Ben was playing with the cord, knocked it off and SHATTERED it. I'm so upset. No one was hurt, except for my beautiful lamp. Bad things seem to happen in threes, so I hope that will be all of our unexpected expenses for a while. And I'm lucky that our "bad" things are so trivial. There are much worse things going on in the world.

Rain, rain, go away. I love the rain at night (Ben isn't as keen), but I could do without it in daylight hours. Can't wait for breakfast tomorrow with Jenn. Oh how I have missed dining in at Longstreet.

130/365

3 comments:

Alison May 10, 2010 at 6:11 PM  

Sorry about your lamp. I love this shot. The bokeh is fabulous and it evokes such a mood.

Amanda Norton May 10, 2010 at 8:35 PM  

So sorry about your lamp!

We love the new park and mine are the same way...toddlers zone is not cool enough :)

I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!! Our great men think alike. I got a camera upgrade too! Just got to learn how to use it. Not much practice yet, but I'm slow with it! My kiddos are better so pool one day sounds great...your place or mine :) See you soon!

grandmabish May 11, 2010 at 5:45 PM  

Love the rain bokeh! I LOVE rain. Cool shot.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP