Sunday, May 9, 2010

129/365

Happy Mother's Day to everyone! Hope you have had a wonderful day with your babies!

Great news from Georgia.......Brent gave me the go on a D700 for Mother's Day!!! I'm so excited. He was afraid he would order the wrong one or from the wrong place, so I got the privilege of doing so this afternoon. I ordered a refurbished model from Adorama. B&H are hit or miss with the refurbished ones, so that leaves me $200 in gift cards toward a new lens from B&H!!! Worked out quite nicely. Now just to decide which one I *need* first. I think I'm leaning toward the 85mm 1.8. Feel free to chime in and help me decide! :) And I'll be selling my D80 and kit lenses and the 50mm 1.8 as soon as I upgrade to the 50mm 1.4, which hopefully will be soon. If you know anyone who is interested, let me know!!! I'm going to get the D80 checked out and cleaned. Just figured out how to check my shutter actuations, since I'll need to check the refurb model and I have taken over 25,000 photos with the D80. Whoa.

We went to church this morning and afterward went to eat in Cleveland at a nice southern cooking place. I had fried chicken. Unfortunately, it wasn't what I remembered. I must have had a special or something last time, but now I know what to order next time! The kids were pretty good during lunch. Ben broadcast to the bathroom about his "lots of tiny poo poos." It was pretty funny. I know 5-6 different people came and went while he was getting his business done and he was nonstop chatter about it the whole time. Love that kid, but geez he is obsessed with his poop. Just like a man already.

One of my baby girl trying to blow bubbles. Sometimes she gets lucky. And sometimes she tries to eat the wand. :)
139/365

4 comments:

E Gizzie Photography May 9, 2010 at 8:53 PM  

Oh I'm cracking up at your journaling. My youngest talks the entire time he is in a public bathroom too. Oh the things they say!

This photo of your daughter is adorable! It looks like she is kissing the bubble wand. Oh, and the dress...oh I wish I had a little girl to dress like that!

Courtney May 9, 2010 at 10:32 PM  

She is so sweet trying to blow bubbles! Congrats on your new camera!!! My sister is looking to buy a new camera, I'll talk to her and see what she is looking for! :O)

grandmabish May 10, 2010 at 2:09 AM  

Thanks for the funny stories about your kids. I love the "almost" bubble picture

Shannon Joy May 10, 2010 at 7:48 AM  

SOOOOOO happy for you with the new camera!!!!! I'm already anxious for a full frame :). Sounds like you had the perfect Mother's Day!!!!!! The shot of your daughter cracks me up!!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP