Saturday, May 8, 2010

128/365

Today we spent some time with Brent's parents for Mother's day. My mom is out of town this weekend and coming week. Brent felt really bad this afternoon, so I took the kids out to play. They love the swing set and playing in the sandbox. I was *trying* to get some cute pictures, but got this one instead. Please tell me that mine aren't the only ones that act totally goofy in front of the camera. I think I'd rather him say "cheese" than this!!!

Practicing backlighting. Strong backlighting. Here is an example of how wearing white can create catchlights. That is me in his eyes with a white skirt. I'm guessing a reflector would have been even better!
128/365

3 comments:

Shannon Joy May 8, 2010 at 10:39 PM  

Love the expression!! I've been practicing with backlighting as well :). You did a great job!!

Courtney May 9, 2010 at 9:17 AM  

Great job especially in full sun!! I like the idea of wearing white for catchlights :O)

Amanda May 13, 2010 at 8:55 PM  

My 10yr old is all about the goof. He's so cute though mom :P

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP