Thursday, May 6, 2010

126/365

Today was the last day of school before Mother's Day and Ben gave me his Mother's Day present. He is so sweet. I could tell he was proud of his gift. Ms. Nancy (his teacher) wrote something that he said about me on his present. It is soooo Ben and totally made me laugh.....and my eyes tear up. I guess she asked what he liked to do with me or what I do with him and his response was, "My mommy drives my new car and plays with trucks with me." Have I mentioned just how excited about the new car that Ben was and continues to be? He is really into cars, trucks, trains, planes. Things that go. And the new car was something really special to him.

And Ms. Nancy also told me another little story today about Ben. He really makes me so proud. She said that Ben is the class peacemaker. He doesn't fight with the other kids about toys, etc. And today, two other kids were fighting over the same toy, so Ben took the initiative to go over, remove the toy from the kid that was stealing it, and gave it back to the kid who was playing with it first. I thought that was so cute. My little peacemaker. And she also asked the kids who their "special" friend was in the class. Ben always says Boone. He is a great kid and has been in Ben's class for 2 years now. And a little boy named Duke said that Ben was his friend. It makes my heart melt that other little kids see something special in my boy too.

And a picture of my Mother's Day present from my little guy. A plant (not sure what is growing in there) and my little Bennie.

126/365

6 comments:

Carolyn Benik May 6, 2010 at 6:09 PM  

Aww, so adorable! I love that he put on the flower headband for the picture!! I love things our kids make for us!!

E Gizzie Photography May 6, 2010 at 9:01 PM  

So cute! His picture in there really makes it priceless.

Courtney May 6, 2010 at 11:15 PM  

That is adorable and almost makes me cry :O) He seems like such a special little guy!!!

Shannon Joy May 6, 2010 at 11:28 PM  

What an adorable keepsake!!! He sounds like my Carter :). I hope they always stay sweet :).

grandmabish May 7, 2010 at 1:15 AM  

What a sweet mother's Day gift. Very cute.

AimeeJ May 7, 2010 at 12:17 PM  

THis is so cute. I still have on from when my son was briefly in day care and he was only 1. Very cute.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP