Wednesday, May 5, 2010

125/365

Today after speech we went to Grandma's house. She had a surprise for Ben and Delia. It turned out to be a shiny red Mustang that goes really fast. I think Delia is going to have whiplash from all of the starting and stopping that Ben did with her as a passenger. She wasn't at all afraid to drive it either. It took us a while to figure out that there was a fast and slow gear. They should both ride in slow until they learn how to drive it a little better. I should have brought my camera. I didn't, so this is all for today. A couple of pictures of the broken curtain rod brackets so we can get new ones mailed to us. :( Very lame for a 365, but it's all I've got.

125/365

2 comments:

Shannon Joy May 5, 2010 at 10:39 PM  

Oh heck! That is NOT good! The new car sounds like a ton of fun!

grandmabish May 6, 2010 at 10:38 AM  

I've had days like that!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP