Tuesday, May 4, 2010

124/365

Another school day and speech. Our weeks are pretty predictable. Delia decided to have her first accident in the past few days at Ben's speech. And I didn't pack any back ups. Good thing his therapist could track down a pullup for me (and Delia was wearing a dress)!

When I got home, look what was waiting for me! I knew I hadn't ordered anything.....the address was New Jersey. I thought, that is sort of close to B&H (New York, but I think they ship out of NJ). But no camera magically appeared on my doorstep. The car dealership sent me a package from Tiffany & Co. Not expecting that at all! It is a square crystal bowl and surprisingly pretty! Very clean lines, just like I like. Nothing floral or busy. Do you think it would be rude if I returned it and asked for a B&H gift card? ;) Just kidding, I would never do that.

And there are about a 1000 things wrong with this picture. Don't look for where I cloned out Delia. And it is really crooked, but I couldn't straighten it without making something else crooked. And one of my cutie Ben.

124/365

My cutie pie.

4 comments:

BarbRiley May 4, 2010 at 9:02 PM  

I got the book you sent in the mail today. Thanks! I just finished reading the last one (it made me cry too!). I asked Scott where my Infinity was so I could get a present from Tiffany and Co, but he just laughed. I guess that means no!

grandmabish May 5, 2010 at 1:10 AM  

You'll have to take a photo of the bowl now!

Amanda May 5, 2010 at 6:15 PM  

Whoohoo for gifts on the doorstep, even if they aren't exactly what you want. Maybe next time?

Courtney May 5, 2010 at 7:43 PM  

Wow!! That is a nice surprise!!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP