Sunday, May 2, 2010

122/365

Today was a bust. Brent attempted to put up our curtain rods and curtains up and instead scarred the floor. The ladder collapsed and totally messed up the floor. And took out my foot in the meanwhile. I don't think anything is broken, but honestly I'm more worried about the floor than my foot. I hate nothing more than paying to have something repaired. And I have no idea where to even start looking for someone to repair it. I'm just sick about it. Oh, and there are two spots like the picture, luckily on the same board.

To top it all off, I had to leave for a baby shower and couldn't find its location. The address doesn't exist as far as I could see. Should have been an easy find. Whatever.

121/365

4 comments:

BarbRiley May 2, 2010 at 10:37 PM  

At least it gave the kids a break from being photographed for the day! lol! Sorry you had a rough morning. I hope the rest of your day was better.

grandmabish May 3, 2010 at 12:50 AM  

Soooo Sorry about your floor. I think they make some wax stuff to rub into the scrape. Scratch cover oil would make it less noticable until it cn be repaired. They may even make a filler of some kind. good luck with it. Throw rug?

elizabeth May 3, 2010 at 8:59 AM  

Hope today goes better for you -
I am sure there is something to fix that -
someday you will look at that picture and smile though!!!

Courtney May 3, 2010 at 10:13 AM  

Bummer about your crappy day! I hope you foot is okay!! Good luck with the floor!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP