Saturday, May 1, 2010

121/365

Another great day for Ms. Delia! I guess the worst is over for us??? Hopefully??? Now to conquer the poop in the potty. I don't think it will be as bad as with Ben though. I wonder how Delia will feel about her potty training journey being posted on the web when she is in her teens.

The Toyota is officially not mine anymore. :( I do think it will be loved. Probably as much as I did.

Today, Delia found a pacifier in a drawer and took a liking to it. She looks ridiculous with it in her mouth. Neither kiddo ever liked one (fine with me!), so it just looks funny in her mouth. So, my big girl is now a baby again. I've already hid the pacifiers again. I have hardly used blue ones and pink ones in case kiddo #3 thinks they are all that.

121/365

2 comments:

Courtney May 1, 2010 at 7:54 PM  

The lighting and her skin tone is beautiful! Kate was the same way but Emma loved them so Kate felt the need to try them out again. It was an odd sight :O)

Barb Phillips May 1, 2010 at 8:34 PM  

You did such a great job with the clarity and coloring of this photo. DOF is awesome as well.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP