Thursday, April 8, 2010

98/365

This morning we played at mine and Ben's BFF's house. Then off to Hobby Lobby to look for some fabric. The same friend and I are taking some newborn pictures for a friend who had a baby today. We get to play when he is still fresh and squishy. I hope he is a good sleeper. I can't wait to see what we come up with. No luck on the fabric, but I still have a few days to track what I'm looking for down. The baby was born today weighing in at 8 lbs 10 ounces. I can't wait to meet the little chub.

Our little photo shoot took a turn today. I didn't expect this picture, but I like it! So not in focus, but I love how Ben grabbed my leg and is actually looking at the camera. (That is me in the wife beater!) :) Oh, and this was taken on my new tripod AND ball head (was on backorder for about, well I dont' know, forever). Anyone who is interested, I think I'm going to LOVE the ballhead, the one with the pistol grip. So much easier than twisting and turning little screws and knobs.

97/365

6 comments:

Vicki Smith April 8, 2010 at 6:20 PM  

Ben looks precious... I love your jeans too! :) What kind of tripod/ball head did you get? My photog wish list has a nice tripod on it so would love to hear about yours.

BarbRiley April 8, 2010 at 8:46 PM  

I love this pic Laurie! You have a real talent :)

E Gizzie Photography April 8, 2010 at 9:20 PM  

I love this pic too. All the blue and white and Ben's sweet look. Great capture!

Shannon Joy April 8, 2010 at 9:34 PM  

ADORABLE!!!!! This is so precious (and frame-able!). Congrats to your friend!! Tell me more about that tripod :).

Amanda April 8, 2010 at 9:43 PM  

How fun, enjoy that new baby shoot...

Loving the picture, I agree frame-able :)

Courtney April 10, 2010 at 8:56 AM  

Love love love this!! It is so precious and I completely agree you should frame it!! You must have read my mind because this is very similar to what I "hope" to get my Monday Me picture to look like next week :O) We will see!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP