Wednesday, April 7, 2010

97/365

This morning we got the haircut. Ben is always so good for his haircut. He sat there like a big boy and let her trim away. This is definitely the best cut he has had in a while. Seems like we always leave with bangs cut straight across no matter how many times I tell them that is not what we are going for. So, here we go. We are ready for Spring pictures at school next week. Now I need to figure out what he will be wearing. We are fortunate to have a really good photographer for school pictures and I'm happy to buy them beforehand bc I know they will be good ones. Ben actually has a genuine smile in the pictures, which is hard even for me to get most of the time.

Before/after haircut (before was taken yesterday before the "incident".

97/365

Now that I look it them, I think I like the shaggier look best. Given, there are many many rooster tail kind of days, I just like my carefree Bennie hair look.

5 comments:

Amanda April 7, 2010 at 5:25 PM  

It will grow back...They are both cute styles :)

Alison April 7, 2010 at 8:06 PM  

I love these shots! Such a great smile and your processing is beautiful!

grandmabish April 7, 2010 at 8:30 PM  

Cute shots. I like the new haircut!

Courtney April 7, 2010 at 9:11 PM  

He is adorable!! Looks like such a little boy :O) I LOVE your chair as well!!!

BarbRiley April 7, 2010 at 10:29 PM  

Ben's cute no matter what his hair looks like, although I do like the uneven bangs! Scott will be gone a lot more now, like when we were in Charleston. I think this will be harder just because it is so hard on Abby :(

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP