Monday, April 5, 2010

95/365

Another lovely day in Georgia! Today the thermostat in my car read 90 degrees! Yippee! I love hot weather. Seems like we went from winter to summer here. Since my mom had the kids for an overnighter, I got to sleep in, to the late hour of 8:10am. Even given the opportunity, I can't sleep in anymore. I must be an adult now. I did get to be lazy for a little while though. Checked email, checked CM's, then showered. And then off to get my nails done! It was so nice. I used to get them done every two weeks before kiddos, and now I'm lucky to have them done once every several months. Afterward, I checked out Wolfe Camera because I wanted to hold a D700. I just wanted to touch it. And of course they don't stock it. Boo. They did blow out my camera for free though. They got out a big chunk on dirt, but I think they just blew the other tiny pieces into different spots. I think I'm going to do the scary thing and clean it myself. Wish me luck. I can't be without it for them to send it off somewhere.

On our way to Easter lunch yesterday, Brent kept commenting on how green everything is turning now. I always love the color of the fresh, new green grass in the spring time. So, the fresh green grass is my picture of the day. Shannon, I think to myself, "Fresh green grass joy!" I love it!

95/365

6 comments:

Shannon Joy April 5, 2010 at 11:06 PM  

LOL!!! I think you are my long lost twin!!! LOL!! Guess what my picture of the day was??? Grass!!! I love the "fresh green grass joy"!!! I feel honored :).

I, too, go to camera stores just to hold a camera :). Sounds like you enjoyed my dream day! Good for you! Every mom needs that.

I saw your question about how old my kids are and the answer is 4, 2, and 1 year old twins. I'm one busy momma!

Ohhh... LOVE this photo!!!! VERY springy!!!!!

whippetmom April 5, 2010 at 11:54 PM  

Love this shot and the perspective...very fresh and springy :)

Kat April 6, 2010 at 12:40 AM  

90 degrees? I can't even imagine...though your picture helps tremendously. Ahhh. I drove home 30 miles in a raging blizzard tonight.

Courtney April 6, 2010 at 9:38 AM  

I love the set up of this photo!! Great rule of thirds :O)

Alison April 6, 2010 at 1:06 PM  

I love this. So simple and perfect! Love that blue sky!

grandmabish April 6, 2010 at 7:25 PM  

Beautiful grass and sky! For some odd reason I want to place a cow in there!!!! Ha Ha

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP