Sunday, April 4, 2010

94/365

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you had a wonderful day! We spent the day with family. Another egg hunt, this one much more enjoyable. Less competition, not at all hard core, just as an egg hunt should be. Why is it so darn cute to see the little ones running around putting eggs in baskets? It is though! Both kids had overflowing baskets. It didn't hurt that the only two kids hunting eggs were Ben and Delia! After Ben's basket was pretty full, he said he was done. I guess the thrill of the hunt was over. Delia had a full basket too.

Another frustrating day of full sun. Thanks for the encouraging comments from yesterday, but you KNOW I posted the better ones!!! There were plenty that were tossed! Same for today. I am overexposing everything. Even when looking at the histogram. I changed the brightness of my LCD and I think that may be part of the problem. I don't know. And the kids will.not.look.at.me. Ugh! They are so over this camera. I think it's time for a new one. Haha. Here are a few of my faves from the day. Sorry so many. I wanted to post an action shot and a just Ben/Delia shot...of each and was too lazy to do a collage of each. Mommy Disclaimer: Delia is not sunburned. She just turns really, really red when she is hot, as does her brother, although he isn't quite as red as most days. She probably did get a little sun today though.

The kids are spending the night at Grandma and Papa's house, so Brent and I finally went and got my birthday present. Bikes for the family!! Well, one for each of us and a trailer (for Brent's bike!!) to pull the kids behind. We took a ride around the neighborhood. It was sooo nice. I really think the kids will enjoy it. I'm thinking I will! Can't wait to see them in their little helmets. :)

94/365

94/365

94/365

94/365

5 comments:

BarbRiley April 4, 2010 at 10:09 PM  

Delia looks like she had a great time today! I love her little red cheeks!

Vicki Smith April 4, 2010 at 10:15 PM  

Hi Laurie, I've been trying to post on your blog for awhile now but it doesn't seem to show up. Hopefully it will work this time :) Super cute pictures... Love Delia's little outfit! I really enjoy your blog.

Courtney April 5, 2010 at 6:46 AM  

They are so cute!!! I love the one of Delia and her pony tail picking up the eggs!

grandmabish April 5, 2010 at 2:38 PM  

These are all adorable!

Kat April 6, 2010 at 12:41 AM  

Love the swing picture. Great capture.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP