Saturday, April 3, 2010

93/365

Oh my goodness. I almost had a heart attack. I have spent the last 30-45 minutes wondering what I did with an outfit that the Easter bunny was bringing Delia. I thought I had lost my mind and was sick with the though that I could have thrown it away. Finally, I found it by looking in random places. Sometimes I wonder where my brain is.

We went to a Kite flying thing at Lake Lanier Islands today. It was sort of anticlimactic. I thought there would be tons of people and kites. Nope, we were the first car there as far as spectators go, and we arrived an hour after it started. It was at the beach by the water park and Ben loved playing in the sand. Delia didn't like it on her feet. I have a feeling Ben is going to be a ton of fun at the beach this year and Delia will just have to learn to like it. Ben wasn't crazy about the sand at her age either.

Here are a few pictures from the kite flying event. Full sun. I need lots of practice. But not only is it just harsh light, it is really frustrating too. Ugh. Makes me want to put it on auto. But I know I wouldn't be happy with those results either. I love Delia's little toes in her picture.

93/365

4 comments:

Shannon Joy April 3, 2010 at 9:12 PM  

Laurie!! These are FANTASTIC!!!! Great color!!! Full sun is so tricky. I love how Delia's toes are curled! Too cute! You are doing GREAT with manual!!!

grandmabish April 4, 2010 at 1:50 AM  

Your sunshine, and beach photos are to die for! I want to be where you are!

Kat April 4, 2010 at 1:51 AM  

Love your flying baby! Kite flying rocks.

Courtney April 4, 2010 at 9:29 AM  

These are BEAUTIFUL!! I think you did a great job with full sun! It is a challenge for me as well! Love the one of Delia with the sky and the water. I would definitely frame that one! Thanks also for your encouraging comments. 25%...good thinking!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP