Thursday, April 1, 2010

91/365

Today was party day at school before Spring Break. The kids enjoyed an Easter egg hunt, then back to the classroom for lunch. Delia fits right in. We brought extra eggs so she could participate in the egg hunt. She ended up with nothing but pine straw in her basket. Well, she did "find" one after the hunt was over. Ben ended up with maybe 5 or 6 eggs. I think he must have hit his prime at 18mos. We thought that the boy was born to hunt eggs when he had his first hunt. Now that he is more conscious of himself, he is much more reserved and shy around crowds, which in turn impedes his egg hunting abilities. Delia just doesn't care all that much. She is much more of a free spirit, I do what I want kind of gal. I think they have both been exposed enough to do the big hunt at my aunt's house this weekend. I'm hoping they will really break out their skillz there. And there won't be as much mean competition, so hopefully they will enjoy themselves.

Here are a couple of pics of the kids today. The first of Ben at his school egg hunt. The next of Delia after the neighborhood egg hunt. Yes, we had two today. And I'm not at all happy about the neighborhood hunt. Some parent's should be ashamed of their kids' actions is all I'm going to say about that.

91/365

91/365

4 comments:

Courtney April 1, 2010 at 9:08 PM  

My boys had their Easter egg hunts at preschool today, too. So much fun! Love the pictures, especially the one of your daughter checking out her eggs!

Shannon Joy April 1, 2010 at 10:12 PM  

Cute images! I completely agree that parents should get a hold of their kids. Kinda sad :(.

grandmabish April 1, 2010 at 10:39 PM  

These are absolutely precious. I'm so envious of your nice weather. Happy Easter! I hope your next hunt is a nicer experience.

Melissa Weber April 3, 2010 at 11:12 AM  

Aww, love this shot. Great composition and the colors are great!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP