Friday, April 30, 2010

120/365

Delia has done really well today! I think she is getting the hang of it!!! It is really stressful. I had forgotten how much potty training sucked! I'll remember next time.....no going anywhere for a whole week in fear of an accident....bringing spare clothes everywhere....not wanting to go pee in random public potty....my fear of her touching random public potty....frequent trips to random public potty out of curiosity....fake outs.....not fun. It is now etched in my memory. So, add to that that I didn't feel so great today and that equals a foul mood. I'm getting over it though.

Oh, and Ben told me this morning that I was being rude. I asked him why and he said because I was screaming at him. He was exaggerating. I didn't scream. I told him to close the door because the dogs would get out in an urgent tone. Both dogs made it out. I should have told him that it is rude to leave the door to the house open.

This is the last day that I am a proud owner of a Toyota. I have really loved this car. I still love it. I'm glad Brent is driving it away tomorrow, or the new owners would think I were a total freak when I cried. It has been an amazing almost 8 years. I would recommend a Toyota to anyone in spite of the recalls. At least the 4 Runner....which has an awesome new body for the new model. Only wish it would hold 3 kiddos. So, in tribute to my love of my 4 Runner is my photo of the day. Not exactly as I envisioned it. Would like to have all tree/sky, no house, but no matter how wide I went, the house didn't move. Oh well.

I love what you've done for me...............TOYOTA!
120/365

5 comments:

Vicki Smith April 30, 2010 at 8:13 PM  

What a fun picture! I love the angle and how it makes you look as if you've just jumped over the car... or maybe you did! LOL

Shannon Joy April 30, 2010 at 9:37 PM  

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a GREAT shot!!!!!!! Blow this one up and hang it on your wall!!!! It will make you smile every time you look at it!!!

Melissa Weber April 30, 2010 at 9:53 PM  

Haha, I love it!!!
I have a 4-runner as well and LOVE it. I think I may stick with them for a long time. I saw a new one a few weeks ago and it is fab.

Courtney May 1, 2010 at 8:26 AM  

Too fun!!! I love it! I don't think you are crazy, I cried when we sold our Pilot to move over here. Cars are part of a family :O) I wanted to ask...What is the website of that workshop you were telling me about?? It sounds super interesting :O)

Carolyn Benik May 6, 2010 at 6:08 PM  

super cute! Love it! Totally looks like a Toyota ad!! :)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP