Thursday, April 29, 2010

119/365

Today has gone much better as far as potty training goes. But, it is only 230pm. Could be a fluke, but I hope not! Delia and I had fun this morning. I am feeling really close to her lately. haha. Literally. She can't get out of my site with just panties on. But I am really proud of her today. No accidents yet, but we plan on playing outside after naptime, so that could change this post....

Delia and I were having Longstreet Cafe withdrawals this morning, so we went through the drive thru. That place is soooooooooooo goooooooooood!!! I love it! Biscuits and gravy. Cheese grits. Yum. We usually eat there with a friend at least one morning a week. And this week we haven't gone ANYWHERE!!! I would love it for lunch and dinner too, but Brent is a food snob. Imagine every deep fried southern delicacy on a buffet (you dish it but it isn't an all you can eat type thing). Yum. I'm craving some fried chicken, fried okra, and mac and cheese just thinking about it.

Here is a pic of my sweet girl. She is getting so big.
119/365

2 comments:

elizabeth April 30, 2010 at 10:56 AM  

great shot - shes a cutie and I love how blank the backround is!! perfect

Sarah Cate April 30, 2010 at 2:14 PM  

She is such a cutie!
Did you say grits?? O I miss grits- theonesI makejust aren't the same!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP