Wednesday, April 28, 2010

118/365

Still not convinced the potty training is working. But I guess time will tell. I think for the most part I am trained...I don't trust Delia for a minute. She has only had one big accident today, I think, but we were on the go and I didn't give her a ton of water to drink. She loves to drink. We made it to Ben's speech therapy, then the 30 minutes we were there, and then the ride home without an accident. Then after my telling her to tell me over and over, she finally decided it was time to go. So much of it is my pestering, which is supposed to "remind" her to tell me. Whatever, if this hasn't improved vastly in the next week, we are back in diapers. I am so over this. Ben was much easier. He only had one accident on the "training" day, then it was mostly trying to get him to initiate, instead of asking him all of the time. He could hold it all day long if he tried. Still can.

Our lamp bases finally arrived today. Ben was excited because he had a few "rocket ships" to play in. Well, I left him alone to play in them. He was really loud for a while, then things started to simmer down. I went to check on him and the floor was COVERED in those tiny little balls that when all stuck together make foam board. Well, it isn't foam board anymore. What a huge mess. You know that stuff is static charged, so almost impossible to get off of you. His punishment for the huge mess was letting me taking pictures of it :) and letting me vacuum him off. At least he saved me from another lame-o picture. I'm in a funk. You can see that stuff stuck to the walls even in the photo if you look closely. And of course Ben had a couple of accomplice's. Beaver and Blue Bear are always nearby if we are at home.

118/365

3 comments:

whippetmom April 28, 2010 at 4:21 PM  

I love this picture!! So adorable and it shows what life is like in our house to a t! ;)

elizabeth April 29, 2010 at 9:28 AM  

i love how the perspective of the photo - just lower legs and the mess - great!!!!

grandmabish April 29, 2010 at 11:03 AM  

Oh boy... He is not the first child to do this. i have heard lots of horror stories. That stuff is horrible sticking in the childs hair, on the walls, and in shaggy carpet. I bet you were busy for hours. I love how you thought of the photos first thing!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP