Tuesday, April 27, 2010

117/365

Well, as far as potty training has gone today, we made it to Ben's school and home without peeing the car seat, and then back to preschool and then to speech, quick trip to the grocery store, and then back home without an accident. We did take a couple of potty breaks while we were at speech therapy. I think I'm getting trained. :) Delia has still had some accidents today, but I'm hoping things are getting better. Hoping. And really hoping that I didn't attempt this too early. Supposedly girls are easier, but I haven't experienced that yet. Or maybe Ben was really easy for a boy. Who knows.

We have a butterfly!!! Maybe this is a sign for Delia...hehehee. Ben and I watched it come out of its chrysalis this morning. He hung out with his "sleeping" friends for a little while and then he tried to fly around a bit. He isn't having any luck with that yet. We stopped by the grocery store to get some flowers to put in their little habitat to eat from. He isn't too interested in the flowers yet, but yay for me, I get to enjoy the rest of the flowers. :)

117/365

2 comments:

elizabeth April 28, 2010 at 9:39 AM  

georgeous butterfly!!
so excited to try this-
Hope today goes good in the
potty training department

grandmabish April 29, 2010 at 11:01 AM  

Cool! My daughter's father in law just purchased a butterfly habitat like this to do with my little granddaughter.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP