Monday, April 26, 2010

116/365

I'm exhausted. Every once of energy that I had left today, Ben drained when he arrived. One tantrum after another. Thank goodness he and Delia are in bed now. Delia's potty training is moving along, I hope in the right direction. I have to take her out in public tomorrow, which I totally dread. I have a few chucks leftover in my car from having been a nurse and saving them in case I ever need them, which will probably be tomorrow. I remember feeling like I do now when I was training Ben and I hope that soon she will turn the corner. Will post a pic tomorrow. I have a lame-o one from today, but I'm too tired to load it, edit it, add to flickr, then post. What a drawn out process.....

And here is the crappy blurry grainy pic:
116/365

6 comments:

BarbRiley April 26, 2010 at 10:33 PM  

I hate those days when the kids sap every ounce out of ya and I'm not even pregnant! Good luck with the potty training. I need to get started with Mckenzie...The book I got is called Look Again by Lisa Scottoline. The girl at Barnes and Noble said "It's a good book, but a little to predictable for me" Sounds like a book snob to me!

grandmabish April 27, 2010 at 2:17 AM  

The kids can take everythng out of you some days. You'll get through the potty training soon. Imagine how nice that will be this summer when she is all trained. No diapers!! Yippee!

FreshFromGod Photography April 27, 2010 at 3:51 AM  

AWe, I am potty training too so I feel your pain! And to top it off we got a puppy the other day! What were we thinking! ha! I hope that your DD does good tomorrow!! <3

Shannon Joy April 27, 2010 at 8:00 AM  

You have every reason to be tired :). Glad to hear potty training is going well. No diapers (for a little while at least :) ).

Alison April 27, 2010 at 1:31 PM  

We all need to recharge the batteries some time. How you get some well-deserved rest.

Amanda April 27, 2010 at 3:10 PM  

Hope you can catch up on some rest.. And your little guy calms down with those tantrums.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP