Sunday, April 25, 2010

115/365

Day one of potty training for Delia. Fun! Fun! She is doing pretty well, so far. At first I was thinking this was easy. We got through about 40 minutes with no accidents, but then the beverages started kicking in. She is loving some Gingerale. She drank 3 sipppy cups full of it and then had about 4 accidents in a row, followed by a few more successes. I remember Ben drinking 4 sippy cups of punch and held it for a couple of hours. I thought his bladder would explode. So, this is a much different experience. Hopefully she'll figure out that peeing the floor isn't what I expect of her. She sure does enjoy those little chewy sweet tarts though! Now is nap time, so I'm getting a little break from watching her like a hawk. I forgot how much potty training sucked. What was I thinking???

Isn't baby underwear so cute? This is right before her first initiated pee in the potty. Followed by more accidents, though.

115/365

4 comments:

grandmabish April 25, 2010 at 11:02 PM  

Sweet. She's checkin' out those new panties. I hope it goes well for you and her. Love that chubby little leg! Little cutie that she is!

Courtney April 26, 2010 at 9:21 AM  

Good luck with the potty training :O)

elizabeth April 26, 2010 at 5:01 PM  

what a cutie!!
Good luck - hope it goes smooth

Vicki Smith April 26, 2010 at 6:46 PM  

Love the Elmo underwear! Good luck with the potty training.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP