Saturday, April 24, 2010

114/365

Will post my pics tomorrow. It is 945pm and we just got home from purchasing our new vehicle to accommadate the new kiddo on the way. We weren't sure things would move so fast, but after only six days on craigslist.org, we have a good offer on our 4Runner, which will be no longer ours on Thursday. It is going to a good home, but I'll miss it. I did love listening to the 90s XM station on the way home. The dealer left it on that station and I need to fiddle a bit to get used to all of the new buttons. Oh, and on my first drive home, I was pulled over by the police for weaving. Not a good sign, I don't think. No ticket. I think he realized I wasn't a drunk. I did have two passed out kids in the back though.

Kids at the lunch table. Ben used to make this face for us when he was really little. Younger than 2, I think. It still cracks me up. Delia is just a nut.

114/365

3 comments:

BarbRiley April 24, 2010 at 10:29 PM  

I am sure it will be hard to part with your car. I remember how much you loved it! What kind of car did you get? Did you cross over to the mini-van world? lol. I guess with three kids that might be the way to go!

Lora Beth April 24, 2010 at 10:56 PM  

Funny, we bought a new car today also! A Honda Odyssey! But no third child, just outgrew on SUV!

grandmabish April 25, 2010 at 11:01 PM  

I got myself a Nisson Altima a week ago. Love it! I love those two expressions. Cute!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP