Friday, April 23, 2010

113/365

Today we went to a big park in Forsyth Co. My friend and I plan on taking the kids there more often. There are two big playgrounds, one for preschool age kids and then one for school age kids. Swings, both the buckets and belt. I love a good park. Our favorite park is reopening on May 1st. It was torn down to be replaced with new playground equipment. I can't wait. There will also be a butterfly release there, which is fun, but last year it rained. :( Hopefully there will be better weather this year.

This is Bennie. Peek-a-boo. It lasted for 2 shots. But I got one smile! I was out on the front porch to take a picture of my very long package that arrived. After searching for a year at least for the perfect curtain rods, I found them!!!! On Target.com. Why hadn't I looked there before is my question. Target.com always has tons more items than the store. Can't wait for Brent to put them up. And our lamps for the same room have been shipped as well. This room is almost done. Anyone good at accessorizing???

113/365

Thought I'd edit this post to say that the kids have been so cute the past few days. Delia has become quite the copycat. Whatever Ben says or does, she repeats it. Yesterday, Ben was begging Grandma to take him home with her, and Delia copied all of the motions. They are so funny. Ben is a sweet little boy for the most part (he could have been sweeter at the playground today) and I hope that Delia takes note of the sweet things he does too. She has quite the role model.

3 comments:

Shannon Joy April 23, 2010 at 9:18 PM  

What a ham!!! How I love your daily doses of your life with your family!

Congrats, again, on baby #3!!! I saw your comment on flickr and had to laugh :).

grandmabish April 24, 2010 at 10:26 AM  

This is a precious shot. Sweet family you have!

elizabeth April 24, 2010 at 11:05 AM  

great great shot!! and lot's of congrat's sent your way

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP