Thursday, April 22, 2010

112/365

Today was an exciting day!!!! Started off normal. Ben to school. Delia and I went to Target to get some training pants for naps and nights as we plan on potty training soon. I just need to find the time that I can be home with her for a few days. Ben's school and speech schedule keep up on the move. Grandma came up around lunchtime to help with the kiddos while I went to my first "real" OB visit!!!

We are 8 weeks today. This is our third baby. And yes I think we are nuts, but there is no turning back now! I saw the baby who had a strong heartbeat at 175. The third go round, it is just as amazing as the first. So, that is why I haven't been feeling 100%. I'm hoping I will be back to myself soon. I'm ready for the feelgood trimester already. :)

Hats off to those great self portrait queens. I couldn't even get my camera to focus on anything. I just took the picture when I hit the remote. Funny because it was working last week. Must be user error, but not sure what I'm doing wrong. I tried several different modes, several different timers, but no. So, I'm in focus, sort of, where the U/S pic was supposed to be the spotlight. This is all I could get with two screaming (literally) kids at the moment anyway. And one of them had to be cloned out! Something about 5 o'clock around here!

112/365

10 comments:

Vicki Smith April 22, 2010 at 6:32 PM  

Oh wow...CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That's so exciting... you look great!

Kat April 22, 2010 at 6:49 PM  

Ahh Congratulations! So cool. :)

E Gizzie Photography April 22, 2010 at 7:33 PM  

Congratulations! Really really awesome. Do some belly pics as you move through pregnancy!

BarbRiley April 22, 2010 at 9:32 PM  

Yeah Laurie! I was wondering why you needed to get rid of your car for more room! Congrats! Another blessing to your already beautiful family!

Alison April 23, 2010 at 1:44 PM  

Saw this on Flickr but YEAH again! Congratulations!! What a great journey you get to document for the rest of the year!

Amanda April 23, 2010 at 10:14 PM  

Congrats!!!!! Hope you figure out that camera to take cute belly shots :)

Melissa Weber April 23, 2010 at 10:24 PM  

Awww, congratulations Laurie!

Courtney April 24, 2010 at 7:38 AM  

Laurie, Congrats!! When I saw your pic I yelled at my husband, Laurie's pregnant! He said "who?" I guess I forget that I don't actually know you :O) I'm so excited for you and your sweet family!! Can't wait to see the belly shots!!

grandmabish April 24, 2010 at 10:24 AM  

CONGRATS! There is nothing more wonderful!

whippetmom April 28, 2010 at 4:23 PM  

Congrats!! So exciting! :)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP