Tuesday, April 20, 2010

110/365

Today was a normal Tuesday. Ben had school, then speech. While Ben was at school, Delia and I came home and folded four loads of laundry. I had been really good about washing/folding/putting away one load a day, but lately, I have been washing them and then letting them pile up. So, it was time to buckle down and get them sorted out. I think I folded about a 20 of Brent's undershirts today.

I have the rough draft of Delia's birthday invitation done. Very rough, but I think it is heading in the direction that I want. This year, the invitation theme is ladybugs/polka dots. I figure this will be the last year I can pick before she has an idea of her own. Like Bennie and the grasshopper for his 3rd birthday. Very difficult to find grasshopper graphics, but luckily I pulled it off.

Here is an update on our little friends. I'm not sure when it is time to transfer them to the "observation habitat". I'm guessing I could do it at any time, but I'm scared one will fall off of the lid. This is the pupil stage of the butterflies. They should hatch out as butterflies around the weekend, or early next week. Sorry to bore you guys with our caterpillar pictures, but honestly this is the most exciting thing happening around here. :)

110/365

6 comments:

Alison April 20, 2010 at 4:05 PM  

We did butterflies last year. The girls LOVED it. I need to order caterpillars and do it again.

Melissa Weber April 20, 2010 at 10:07 PM  

Holy cow, I can't believe how fast those things are growing!
Your first paragraph sounds just like me! O had school today and when he got home I folded like 4 loads of clothes. I just told my friend the other day that I have really gotten bad about letting it pile up once I pull it out of the dryer. Folding stinks.

Shannon Joy April 20, 2010 at 10:22 PM  

They are growing so quickly!!! I can also relate with the laundry :).

Courtney April 21, 2010 at 7:51 AM  

I love your butterflies! I really want to do it. I have the daily laundry goal too...some weeks are harder then others :O)

elizabeth April 21, 2010 at 2:42 PM  

I've got to get some!!!
thanks for posting the changes!!

Courtney April 21, 2010 at 4:12 PM  

My boys want to do this. Don't know if I have the stomach for it, though!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP