Monday, April 19, 2010

109/365

Today, we went through the car wash and had the car cleaned up. Pictures are up on craigs list with the listing now. It is the end of an era. I have loved this car to pieces. It was my first new car. I can't say I'm 100% ready to let it go. I can still remember the excitement when we bought it almost 8 years ago. We need more space and it is time to part. We have already had some interest, so I hope that the interest continues and we can sell it!

Then to our Monday playground visit. It was fun. There were some really sweet kids there. I enjoyed listening to Ben make new friends. He has become so much more confident in himself. With kids with speech problems, this can be an area of concern, so I'm so happy to see him being assertive with other children. It was really cute. He just followed the kids around and played like they were his best friends. Delia wasn't far behind.

I think if Ben isn't going to be an engineer, he will likely be a Speech Therapist. The past few days he has been "teaching" Delia how to talk. This morning while they were eating breakfast he kept telling Delia, "Say, tow truck, t-t-t tow truck", "Delia, make the "t" sound, tow truck starts with "t". Hehee. He makes me laugh. At least he is getting something out of speech. Finally, Delia had had enough and she told him, "Nooooo, Bennie." She is not one to be bossed around.

Delia's messy face at lunch:
109/365

5 comments:

Kat April 19, 2010 at 5:57 PM  

I love a messy face. :)

elizabeth April 20, 2010 at 9:21 AM  

cute face!!!

Alison April 20, 2010 at 12:10 PM  

Saw this on Flickr! Love this! I was very sad to see my first car go too. It's like a piece of who you were.

Carolyn Benik April 21, 2010 at 9:55 AM  

Adorable shot!

Amanda April 23, 2010 at 10:12 PM  

Awwww love the messy face!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP