Friday, April 16, 2010

106/365

This morning we stayed at home and enjoyed the outdoors. We went across the street to the open park (it is a baseball field) and I let the kids run around a bit. Ben liked pushing his dump truck around. Delia liked hanging out by me and eating my crackers. I really can't have any type of food with out the kids begging for bites. Then we took off around the walkway before we went home to play in the driveway. I'm not sure what is so fun about playing in the driveway, but it makes the kids happy. We played with chalk, played with the tricycle and ride in car...I love being outside with the kids. So much nicer than the messy playroom. The kids then took turns drinking from my water cup. Ben gets so sweaty. His teacher at school says he doesn't like water, but I beg to differ. He just needs to be thirsty enough and nothing beats a thirst like some iced water.

105/365

5 comments:

my3rdi.org April 16, 2010 at 5:09 PM  

This is a wonderful shot!

Like the tight composition and monochrome effect on this capture. Lovely sharpness on the eyelashes as well.

Shannon Joy April 16, 2010 at 6:04 PM  

This is stunning, Laurie!! Those lashes! What great focus and clarity! His face tells me is thoroughly enjoying that iced water :). Have a great weekend!

Amanda April 16, 2010 at 6:10 PM  

What a great day outside! Love this shot, I beg to differ too. He is totally digging the water :)

Diana April 16, 2010 at 10:33 PM  

OK, love that! Met you on Clickinmom's. 365 over at my blog.

Courtney April 19, 2010 at 8:14 AM  

Love the conversion! He is adorable!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP