Tuesday, April 13, 2010

103/365

Ben had his school pictures today. I can't wait to see them. The class photo is always the funniest. This morning, I got up early (as promised a couple of weeks ago) and we made it to school on time! Yay! Delia and I went to breakfast with some friends, then off to a MOMS Club meeting, then back home to finish up laundry, then off to pick up Ben a little early from school to get to speech on time....then back home, made some cupcakes, started lasagna, ate a cupcake....busy day.

Delia is napping. Two days in a row must be a record for her lately! I'm looking for the perfect font for the invitation I'm designing, which is not easy. There are far too many to choose from. And Ben is drawing with a pen.

I took a few pictures of Delia playing with her baby this morning while Ben was at school. It is funny how little girls just know how to be little mommas. She has equal opportunity to play with trains or trucks or whatever she pleases, having a big brother and all, but she likes her baby doll. She likes trains and trucks too. And please excuse the mess in the playroom. The lack of storage is the #1 reason why I hate to go in there. I feel like I should be cleaning and can't enjoy my kids in there.

103/365

6 comments:

Alison April 13, 2010 at 5:16 PM  

That is so sweet! Your processing is so consistent. I need to work on that!

Shannon Joy April 13, 2010 at 10:52 PM  

What a good little momma! She is a doll! You've had a busy day!

Courtney April 14, 2010 at 8:05 AM  

She is adorable!! It amazes me how girls are born loving babies :O)

elizabeth April 14, 2010 at 9:38 AM  

sweet, little one and her baby doll!!!
it's true
how little girls are drawn to doll's without any prompting

wenderful April 15, 2010 at 12:14 AM  

What a sweet future mama. :)

grandmabish April 15, 2010 at 2:25 AM  

How sweet are these? Precious!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP