Sunday, April 11, 2010

101/365

This morning we went to church! I'm excited to start going as a family. I have been involved with a local MOPS group, but Brent and I decided it was time to commit ourselves as a family to go to church regularly. I grew up in a church and I want my kids to have the same experience that I did. I loved it, and how that they will enjoy it as well. This morning we visited a Sunday school class for couples. A friend told me about it. I hope we fit in. Everyone seemed really nice and energetic. Delia survived in the nursery although she would not have us believe it, and Ben said he had fun. He is very comfortable there since he goes to preschool in the same area.

This afternoon, a fellow CM (and friend) and I had the privilege of photographing one of our other friend's newborn son. Roman Ward is such a doll. He was soooo sweet. It is so easy to forget how small they can be. He didn't want to sleep for us at first, but a little milk, some love, a space heater, and some patience paid off and he let us get a few sweet poses in. This is one of my favorites. :)

While I was gone, Brent was in charge of the kiddos. He took them on a two hour excursion around the neighborhood. Wagon in tow. When I got home, they were across the street playing at a neighbor's house (Brent too). Delia made a boyfriend who drove her around in his Jeep Wrangler. The kids were so sweet. They played together so well. They had a really cool sand table over there..on wheels.

101/365

7 comments:

Shannon Joy April 11, 2010 at 11:37 PM  

Oh Laurie! Precious!!! He is such a miracle.

Sounds like an amazing day.

grandmabish April 11, 2010 at 11:55 PM  

Such a sweet photo. He's a beautiful baby.

Kat April 12, 2010 at 12:36 AM  

Ahh perfection. Sound like a great day too.

Courtney April 12, 2010 at 7:02 AM  

He is A-DOR-ABLE!! You did an amazing job with the lighting!! Love it!

Melissa Weber April 12, 2010 at 11:16 PM  

Great shot, Laurie!

Amanda April 13, 2010 at 2:09 AM  

So sweet....I could never get Sophie to pose all Newbornish for me. Great job!

wenderful April 15, 2010 at 12:27 AM  

What a beautiful photo! I love the texture of the blanket. He is a sweetie!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP