Wednesday, March 31, 2010

90/365

Day 90. You know that is pretty much a quarter of this year already. Wow. Time flies.

Today we went shopping for Ben a shirt to match Delia's Easter dress. We ended up with a pale yellow one. He looks darling in it. Delia's dress is soooo cute. I finally broke down and bought a pretty little pillowcase dress at a local boutique. I love it! She keeps untying the ties on the shoulders though. Bummer. While we were out, the kids played at the playground. They love to play outside and today was definitely a beautiful day to play. Ben got to wear shorts for the first time this season, and Delia and I broke out the capri pants. I forgot to send out a warning that everyone should wear their sunglasses. Our legs/arms were pretty blinding!!!

This afternoon, we took a trip to see the Easter Bunny! What a trip that was. They are actually both looking at the camera, Ben is cheesing this huge fake smile. Delia is staring blankly at the lady. It was a total bust, but it's about the memory, right?

I finally trespassed. And I was totally BUSTED!!! I parked the car a good way off of the side of the road (near someone's house) and he totally came over to see what I was doing (even though it wasn't his property). Nosy. He asked, "So, do you get paid for this, or is it just for fun?" Haha. "Just for fun." I didn't even bother to go into the 365 project, bc I knew he wouldn't understand. He warned me about an uncovered well and left me alone. I'm sure he was thinking I was a total nutjob taking a picture of flowers in a bunch of weeds. But, anyway, this little patch of flowers struck me bc literally there was this one bunch of daffodils on about an acre of weeds/dried up vines. It is amazing to me that something so pretty can just grow out of nowhere. The flare was a disappointment. Not pretty flare and I didn't notice it while I was snapping away. :(

90/365

4 comments:

Amy March 31, 2010 at 9:50 PM  

Love this capture.

Shannon Joy March 31, 2010 at 11:32 PM  

Sorry you got busted but it was SOOOO worth it!!! Gorgeous!!!

grandmabish April 1, 2010 at 10:15 AM  

I love the meaning behind shots like this one. things can look pretty bad all around us sometimes, but we can always find a brght spot to focus on. (Not speaking of photography)

whippetmom April 5, 2010 at 11:55 PM  

Love the bokeh...it's a beautiful shot!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP