Monday, March 29, 2010

88/365

Busy busy day. A trip to the doctor's office. Then to a store that monograms, only to find they are closed on Monday's. Then off to Cumming to get some more filler for my wreaths. Almost done! And I got some more paper to finish Delia's memory book. I really need to hurry up on that one. Ben's was finished way before he turned 2. Then the kids fell asleep on the way home, so I figured I may as well and head on to Target. I needed to get a few more things for the Easter baskets. I'm so sly. Ben had no idea I was throwing items in the cart for him. Delia could care less. Then home again where tantrum after tantrum occurred. Delia is definitely entering the terrible twos a few months early. I need to get that kid into shape. Time outs are definitely in her immediate future.

After only 2.5 months of waiting, my large Festiva canister finally arrived. I ordered it late January and have gotten at least half a dozen emails saying it is backordered. Still backordered. And then back backordered. It arrived today, so I finally have a "set" inside which I'll be hiding candy out of sight. Ben loved the box, of course. He jumped right in and said, "This is my rocketship!" I asked where he was going in it and he said, "Maawws" (Mars). 3-2-1 Blastoff!!!!

88/365

6 comments:

Lynda Howells March 29, 2010 at 8:38 PM  

Ha...why do children love boxes? Brings back memories of my two when they were small! i do an image a day blog but from a slighty different idea!
I have 2 image blogs but my one a day is http://lynda-oneimageaday.blogspot.com
lyndax

BarbRiley March 29, 2010 at 9:20 PM  

I did all my Easter shopping with Mckenzie. I even let her play with the toys as I picked them out! I can't take Abby anymore because she pays way too much attn to whatever goes into the cart! I love that Ben is stuffing himself into that box. Adorable!

wenderful March 29, 2010 at 11:29 PM  

You accomplished so much more than I did today, although I was sans tantrums. Love the blast-off box. SO cute!

Shannon Joy March 30, 2010 at 12:55 AM  

LOVE the rocketship! Boxes make the best toys!

Brandie March 30, 2010 at 2:52 PM  

That is too funny! It is exactly what my boys do with boxes;)

Kat March 31, 2010 at 12:40 AM  

Boxes are the best. Love seeing imagination soar.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP