Saturday, March 27, 2010

86/365

We had a little Play dough fun this morning. Ben likes to make spaghetti now. And he also likes to incorporate his cars and park them in parking spots made out of the spaghetti. That is his true love. We draw parking spots everywhere. And he is obsessed with how I park the car. Are we parked on a white line? Are we parked on yellow? And I do mean obsessed. He checks how I park, every single time. So, I have to make sure that I am between the lines or I'll be called out for it. But, Ben doesn't follow his own rules. He parks his cars "on the line" all of the time. The blue car is "stuck" on the pink "barrel". Thomas the Train comes to the rescue shortly to pull him out. Thomas is such a useful guy. I like how Ben's tongue is stuck out in most of the pictures. He always does this when he is concentrating.

86/365

3 comments:

Shannon Joy March 27, 2010 at 11:40 PM  

What an observant little man! Looks like fun!

karren March 28, 2010 at 11:25 AM  

Oh My! This is such a sweet post! Precious expressions. Yummy colors. Your work is always so beautiful. Thank you for checking my blog. I'm thinking I ought to work on more people photos and B/W conversions to improve. You commented on the scrapbook situation. for the past ten years or so, I have purchased tools and embellishments, paper etc. I have thousands and thousands of papers. containers to organize everything....but, sadly, I have
only done maybe 5 albums (by year), and only one is actually completed. The past two days at the convention, I completed an entire album for a sweet young man in my church who has suffered for the past year with cancer in his jaw. I photographed a hair shaving party that was done in his honor months ago, and scrapped many notes and letters to him from well-wishers. He is Graduating from High school this year. He has had a tutor. He's missed an entire year of high school. In this case, a hard copy of his journey is nice. He can take it along to encourage him now through the re-constructive surgeries. He is cancer free now. I saw for the first time, at this convention, what can actually be done quickly and beautifully, at low cost, digitally. I'm blown away. Now, I will be forced to learn Elements, or photoshop!!! I need it for two reasons now. I believe that digital is the new way to go.

breeze March 28, 2010 at 2:23 PM  

What a sweetheart. He looks like he is so into it!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP