Friday, March 26, 2010

85/365

I'm trying to give the kids a break. They are so sick of my camera. Although Ben is much more tolerant than he was 6 months or a year ago. I did get a few cute shots of Ben this morning. I'm working on a few to go in the family room to blow up big. Just their faces, for the family room. I still need to work it out. It is hard for me to commit. I'm a little indecisive. And I need frames too. Big ones.

The Sea Monkeys have already hatched! The packet said 5-7 days, but a lot of them actually hatched overnight. Then Ben spilled part of them. Woops. So there aren't as many as there were. I can't wait for them to get bigger so we can see them a little better. They are soooo tiny.

These are some Camillas that my Granny brought over when Bebe was being delivered. She has several Camilla bushes. She rooted one for me several years ago, but I'm not good with plants. I don't water them. And they die.


85/365

1 comments:

Courtney March 27, 2010 at 9:13 AM  

I think all the children are getting tired of our cameras. Love this picture...the texture is great!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP