Tuesday, March 23, 2010

82/365

Today, Ben had school, the usual. He is line leader this week, which means he gets to carry Binkie the Dog around wherever they go as well as lead the class. Delia and I came home and played and played. Then off to pick up Bennie and then to Grandma's house. More playing and playing while we were there.

We left Bebe at Grandma's house and there was quite the drama in Delia's room tonight. Poor baby. I'm sure Bebe misses her too. At least I got to rock my little girl until she was okay to stay in her room alone, Bebe-less. There is no substitute for Bebe. She has an identical "Bebe" imposter bunny. But before the imposter entered her life, Delia's heart belonged to the one and only bunny. Lesson learned.

Here is a little landscape that I caught on the way to Grandma's today. I got one of a cow peeing, and almost posted that one, but decided on this one instead. This one was very interested in me. I don't think she'd ever seen a camera before. And I forgot to change the ISO from 1000, but this is all I've got for the day.

82/365

3 comments:

Amanda March 23, 2010 at 10:40 PM  

Awww cute! hope you get bebe back soon...

karren March 24, 2010 at 12:50 AM  

I like your landscape. I understand about Bebe. for my granddaughter, It is "yellow doggie" Sleep doesn't happen without him tucked under her arm.

Courtney March 25, 2010 at 3:12 AM  

This is beautiful!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP