Monday, March 22, 2010

81/365

So much for Spring! It SNOWED here this morning too, although you could never tell by looking outside now. It is supposed to warm up within the next couple of days, so Spring will be back. Hopefully to stay this time. The boat is being dewinterized this week, so hopefully we can get out and enjoy the nice weather soon. Brent has taken off random days during the Spring and Summer so we can get out on the lake with the kids or down to the pool during the week when it isn't so crowded. I look forward to some water play! I think this summer will be much more enjoyable than last summer. Delia was a crazy woman last summer, all over the place. I think she'll enjoy playing with toys in the pool more so this summer. I can hope anyway. And of course she should be able to wear the little puddle jumpers life vest (the best life vest EVER for little ones that are pre-swimmers) which will make my life easy peasy. All wishful thinking of course.

So, anyway, because of the snow/rain/cold weather, we decided to stay in, tackle some laundry and pick up the house. Or attempt to pick up the house with my two little wrecking balls behind me. I took a few pictures of the kids being silly in our bedroom. I was singing to get Delia to look at me, and she decided to sing along. I love her silly little faces.

81/365

3 comments:

karren March 22, 2010 at 8:43 PM  

Ohhh! This is so precious. I am looking forward to your water pictures coming up. Do you use a little point and shoot out on the boat, or do you take your best camera out there?

BarbRiley March 22, 2010 at 8:46 PM  

Laurie, she is so cute! I can't believe it snowed there today. What crazy weather!

Shannon Joy March 23, 2010 at 11:47 AM  

Laurie, is that her reaction to the snow?? LOL!! Bummer that you got the snow that we did. Don't worry... it will melt fast because SPRING IS HERE!!! YIPPEE!!!! Can't wait for you boating pics!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP