Sunday, March 21, 2010

80/365

Rain, rain, go away. We have stayed inside today. I just got up from a little nap on the couch. I was awakened by Ben saying to Brent, "I'm hungry. I'm really, really hungry." Brent asked him if he wanted some peas. And he ate them! So, he was being truthful. Then continued to eat a half a banana. Then the other half. Oh, and this is after his usual "three o'clock" snack of juice and cookies. We told him the other night that he had to stay in his room and sleep all night if he wanted to grow. So, I guess the sleep is working and he is growing tall like Daddy.

Earlier this afternoon, we played upstairs. I took Ben for a ride in the laundry basket. And I'm sure my legs will be sore tomorrow. That kid is a load of laundry, alright! It looked like fun. Brent couldn't push me near as fast. Delia giggled and giggled, her mouth wide open squealing.

Here is a posed picture, but nothing we don't do on the norm anyway. Brent asked Delia for a kiss (after I told him to). And Delia is usually pretty liberal at giving out hugs and kisses. That girl is sweet to the core. Love her. And half of my tripod is here! Can't wait for the other half and hopefully I can get in a few pictures too.

Rainy Day_0034_editweb

3 comments:

Melissa Weber March 21, 2010 at 5:55 PM  

Beautiful Image!

Shannon Joy March 21, 2010 at 10:11 PM  

Blow this one up HUGE!!! It's precious!

At least your weather was just rain and not the snow that we had yesterday :).

Congrats on the new tripod!

karren March 21, 2010 at 11:32 PM  

Sooo Precious!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP