Saturday, March 20, 2010

79/365

Another packed weekend day. I went to a baby shower for a friend this morning, which was fun. Anytime all of the girls are together makes for a good time. Then home while Delia napped and off to a good friends for a barbeque on the lake. The weather was awesome. I even have a little bit of a sunburn. I know it's bad for the skin, but boy is it welcomed after such a long winter. Feels good.

Today, the most beautiful day of the year, the neighbors decided to have someone come cut up a tree that fell MONTHS ago. Why Saturday? It was so loud here all.day.long. Hopefully they are finished. Ben and Delia enjoyed the entertainment though and didn't seemed bothered by it. Delia even managed a nap.

78/365

2 comments:

BarbRiley March 20, 2010 at 9:28 PM  

I got a little sunburn today too, although, I wouldn't say it feels good!

grandmabish March 21, 2010 at 12:30 AM  

It looks like you live in a beautiful place. I like how you caught the mulch flying out of the chipper.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP