Friday, March 19, 2010

78/365

Today was the most wonderful Spring day yet!!! We played at the park. We played on the swing set. We played in the driveway (it's a neighborhood thing--everybody's doin' it). We played at the car wash. The kids are wiped out. I love Spring. I feel like I have so much more energy. I have hated being cooped up in the house this winter. I think that is why we end up going and going so much. Now it is time to chill out outdoors. Can't wait until pool time and boat time. I just can't wait.

And this is it. I saw this Cadbury egg in someone's yard and had to take a picture. Haha. I'll "trespass" this weekend. We were too busy playing today to go meandering on someone elses's property. Cadbury eggs. Another good thing about Spring.

78/365

5 comments:

grandmabish March 20, 2010 at 12:18 AM  

This is an absolutely delightful photo. I LOVE that yummy bokeh.

Melissa Weber March 20, 2010 at 12:35 AM  

BEAUTIFUL bokeh!

Courtney March 20, 2010 at 9:54 AM  

Agreed about the bokeh!

Shannon Joy March 20, 2010 at 11:25 AM  

Oh my heavens!!! EVERYTHING about this shot is YUMMY!!!

Amanda March 20, 2010 at 4:46 PM  

Great shot!!! Must go buy one now haha.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP