Thursday, March 18, 2010

77/365

We are on our way to speech, then playgroup in a minute. I can't believe it is already Thursday. The week has flown by and I still have so much to do. Mainly housework since we have been on the road all week.

I think this is a cherry blossom. From a neighbor's yard. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I really have no idea about flowers, just guessing. I was wishing on a beautiful blue sky for the background, but no luck today. Gray and overcast when I took the picture. Oh, well. Tomorrow, I'm going to trespass. Wish me luck. I think I can park in an inconspicuous place to take a quick snap. It better be worth it after all the build-up. :)

77/365

5 comments:

Melissa Weber March 18, 2010 at 2:42 PM  

Its beautiful, even without the blue sky! I can't wait to see tomorrow's post. Good luck...you can do it! haha!

Brandie March 18, 2010 at 8:21 PM  

Absolutely gorgeous!! Good luck trespassing;)

whippetmom March 18, 2010 at 11:23 PM  

lol about trespassing. This is beautiful! I love the texture!

grandmabish March 18, 2010 at 11:37 PM  

This is beautiful. Very vibrant color.

Courtney March 20, 2010 at 9:53 AM  

I think you are right about it being a cherry blossom :O) Love the PP!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP