Tuesday, March 16, 2010

75/365

My little baby went tee tee on the potty today!!! How exciting!!! She was pretty dry before naptime, so I figured she needed to go. Usually her diaper is soaked by that time. I asked her if she wanted to go tee tee on the big girl potty and she said, "Uh-huh." So I put her up on it (big potty withe potty seat) and a couple of seconds later, she went. Just like that. She kept stopping and giving me hugs. That girl is too darn sweet. So, when the weather gets a little warmer, I think my girl is ready!!! So, in honor of Delia's first tee tee on the potty, here is a picture of the potty chair downstairs, the one that we will probably have our hard core potty day/days/week on. I'm hoping girls are really easier like I've heard.

75/365

4 comments:

BarbRiley March 16, 2010 at 8:23 PM  

So excited for Delia! I hope it goes well for both of ya!

wenderful March 17, 2010 at 12:01 AM  

Awww, good luck. I think girls are pretty easy compared to boys, if I remember correctly. I love the negative space in this!

Courtney March 17, 2010 at 8:37 AM  

Congrats Delia!! Good luck!! Love the photo to remember this day!

karren March 17, 2010 at 7:57 PM  

Congrats on this milestone.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP