Monday, March 15, 2010

74/365

Monday, back in the swing of things. We went this morning to get a new hairdryer. My old one bit the dust on our trip. Why do those things cost so much? Now they come with retractable cords and you can't get on without a bunch of random attachments that I'm sure I won't use. I think I could have stood there for an hour trying to pick out the "perfect" one, so instead, I let Ben pick. He wanted the pink one, so pink it is.

Oh! And some exciting news!!! My good friends in Charleston are in the Ukraine for the next few weeks to adopt a child!!! The process has taken about 10?? months now. They arrived in Kiev, Ukraine a few days ago and got their referral (name and photo, very little info) today and they will hopefully meet her within the next couple of days. My heart is bursting in excitement for them. I can't imagine how they must be feeling.

Next on the agenda is picking up the dogs from the vets office. I was going to get them this morning but decided they needed a nail clipping. The as seen on TV nail clipper stinks. Don't get one.

And a trip to the park with friends will round out our day. I'm hoping to really wear the kids out so this time change thing won't be such a burden. I really hate daylight savings. Obviously, whoever thought it was a bright idea didn't have kids.

I took a few pictures of the kiddos today while we were playing in my bedroom. Here is one of Delia. She just dove off of the dogs' pillow (that the dogs don't use) and was so proud of herself. I think she could do anything if she just tried. She seems so confident in herself. I hope she is always that way.

74/365

4 comments:

Alison March 15, 2010 at 5:50 PM  

She is adorable!

wenderful March 15, 2010 at 8:30 PM  

LOL! She is adorable, as always. Daylight Savings Spring Forward always kills me. One less hour of sleep hurts. Hope your kid get acclimated to it ASAP.

Oh girl, I know I'm SO behind on this project. Really, day 74? Man, I better get out there and shoot. :)

Shannon Joy March 15, 2010 at 11:09 PM  

SUPER CUTE!!! I don't think Mr. Time Change has children. Enjoy the new pink blow dryer. Seriously, why do they offer SO many choices. The choices stress me out! LOL!! Have a good night!

grandmabish March 16, 2010 at 12:39 AM  

She's such a cutie! I'm starting to feel like I know her, and YOU! I never liked daylight savings time when I had small children. This morning it did dawn on me that there is one more hour of delicious light at the end of the day. Maybe I will like it this year.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP