Saturday, March 13, 2010

72/365

Something happens when you have kids. Or even get married. As Brent and I sat at this bar eating dinner, we discussed all of the bars that we used to enjoy together. There were tons in Augusta that we could describe. Then we got married and moved to Charleston. Seems like as a married couple, we would still go to bar "like" places, but we actually sat down in them with friends (instead of standing). What an idea!!! And now, two kids later, I can't even tell you what a bar looks like in Gainesville. I think Mellow Mushroom is the "coolest" place we have been since moving there. And the funniest thing is how I definitely don't miss those places. And one thing I noticed is how these bars are "no smoking" now. I love that law! It is awesome to leave a place like that and not feel like you need a shower when you get home. Feels so good to be all grown up.

72/365

1 comments:

Shannon Joy March 13, 2010 at 10:45 PM  

Great shot, Laurie!! Feels good to be all grown up, doesn't it?

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP