Friday, March 12, 2010

71/365

Tonight is our first night at the Grove Park Inn! We dropped the kids off around lunchtime, went to Aqua Terra to each lunch. Love that place. I had a BL--deep fried-T. It was soooo good. That place never disappoints. Then off to NC in the rain. We had a night out at a local restaurant and we are about to crash. And yes, it is only 930 pm. I might read a little more, but I'm pretty sure Brent is out.

So, here is my lame picture tonight. I was going to take a picture of the kids getting their silhouettes done this morning, but Brent had to go home to get something and of course!!! the camera was in the car. So here is mine of the city below the hotel. Last minute again. And they really need to wash the window (and I need to clean my camera). It's a combo of the both. This picture actually reminds me of an art series at Crate and Barrel. A little light bokeh. Not saying this is art worty, but just that you can call pretty much anything art.

71/365

1 comments:

Amanda March 13, 2010 at 11:21 AM  

Ok that BLT sound so yummy. Cl pic even if it wasn't what you wanted:P

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP