Wednesday, March 10, 2010

69/365

Today is my birthday!!! I'm celebrating my 25th....again. Haha. Today was a great day. Brent took the day off and made it a special day for me. I finally got to get my hair done. And while I was there I got to read a little. I love to read, but hardly have the undivided time for it anymore, or tend to spend my free time doing other things (most likely photography related). We went bike shopping. The family is getting bicycles (or bike trailer for the kiddos) so we can ride around the 'hood. Brent surprised me earlier this week with weekend plans to a spa (which means no kids!!! whoop!!!). I can't wait!!! It is going to be so relaxing.

So, today my photo is of my wonderful husband. You can make fun of me later. Brent, "Daddy" to Ben and Delia, "Babes" to me, works so hard to provide us with a wonderful life. He is such a "hands on" daddy (mother hen-ish if you will), but I love that about him. I can't imagine a better father, husband, friend. He has gone all out for my birthday which isn't a huge one, milestone wise, I'm just almost a third of a century, that's all. And the gifts aren't really what makes it so great, just the fact that he planned it so far ahead of time makes me smile because I know he has been thinking of me. So Babes, I love you and thank you.

Meet my hubby on his barstool working, two down from mine:
69/365

6 comments:

Brandie March 10, 2010 at 7:59 PM  

Happy, happy birthday!!!!! Wishing you the very best of days. I am soo jealous. I could use some time at a spa right now;)

BarbRiley March 10, 2010 at 8:21 PM  

Happy Birthday Laurie. 33, or your 8th anniversary of your 25th? (Is that math right?) Anyway, it sounds like a wonderful way to celebrate. Enjoy your spa time!

Shannon Joy March 10, 2010 at 10:36 PM  

Happy Birthday, Laurie!!!!!!!! What a wonderful day you have had!!!

Nhi Blansett March 10, 2010 at 10:46 PM  

Happy birthday!!! Glad you had a special day!!!

Courtney March 11, 2010 at 7:12 AM  

Happy Birthday, Laurie!! So glad to hear about your special day!! What a sweet hubby you have!!

Melissa Weber March 12, 2010 at 12:09 AM  

Happy Belated Birthday!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP