Tuesday, March 9, 2010

68/365

Okay, it is nine o'clock and I'm just getting a picture taken. Woops. I did take my camera along today, but forgot to put my memory card back in it. One day I'll get my head screwed back on, but probably not until my kids graduate college. Ben had school today and afterward we went to Grandma's. We went and picked out flowers to make wreaths for the front porch. I have spring fever and can't wait to get the front porch ready for the beautiful weather. This year is going to be our year to sit and relax on the porch. We need to get a fan installed though. Georgia summer heat will be more tolerable with the air moving around. So, the wreaths are almost finished, I need to add some extra greenery and they will be complete. I can't wait to hang them.

And to the picture. We stayed a little later at Grandma's than planned and Ben wanted to "eat in the car." He knows what that means. Chick-fil-a. I think our family alone keeps them in business. So, we did a quick drive through and the kids munched all the way home. They were fat and happy and ready for bed when we arrived home. And in the cup? Dr. Pepper, of course. It always tastes better from Chick-fil-a for some reason.

68/365

5 comments:

Sarah March 9, 2010 at 9:43 PM  

Never fear, we keep them in business too :) They have the best sweet tea!

E Gizzie Photography March 9, 2010 at 9:56 PM  

LOL...that's what my family had for dinner too. There was a night in Feb that if you got food during a certain time frame, the receipts were green. If you hung on to the green receipt you could get that entire receipt worth of food free in March. Gotta love them!

Shannon Joy March 9, 2010 at 11:17 PM  

You are a girl after my own heart :). Dr. Pepper is my favorite as well.

Courtney March 9, 2010 at 11:43 PM  

Oh, how I miss Chick-fil-a! I haven't lived near one in over 6 years but every time I visit my parents in NC I eat there almost everyday for lunch :O)

Kat March 10, 2010 at 11:08 AM  

Oh I LOVE Chick-fil-a or Chicka -fila as my son calls it. But I love me some lemonade. :) We just got one that's not in a mall a couple months ago, it's always packed.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP