Saturday, March 6, 2010

65/365

I totally missed a good photo op today bc I left my camera at home. Maybe my husband should buy me a D700 and I can leave my D80 in the car as a "back up." That would be nice. Hint, hint, wink, wink. Haha. Just kidding. Well, sort of :) We went to a small airport today with some friends (thanks Jenn, great find!!!), had lunch, and watched the planes take off at a runway side restaurant. It was really cool. There was even a playground by the runway for the kids to play on after lunch. It was really crowded as today has been the first "warmer" day in the past couple of weeks. And the weather is only going to get better in the coming days. On the way home, we stopped at Dairy Queen for a cold treat. The kids didn't argue with that. Delia's chocolate mustache matched her fathers. And last we played outside until time to eat dinner. Needless to say, the kids should sleep in tomorrow--fingers crossed.

This is just a quick picture I took of Ben on the swing set. He is such a sweet little soul. I couldn't pick between this one and another where I was playing around with backlight, so Brent decided between the two. Of course he picked the one he wasn't in.

65/365

4 comments:

karren March 6, 2010 at 10:09 PM  

I like his look, It's so real.

Shannon Joy March 6, 2010 at 11:23 PM  

Ben is such a cutie!! I'm itching to get a new camera as well and REALLY considering Nikon :).

Courtney March 7, 2010 at 8:37 AM  

So glad the weather is getting nicer for you guys!! He is adorable!

Amanda March 7, 2010 at 6:22 PM  

Of course he did :P...This one is great love the rich colors!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP